Welcome to Savitrinath industrial healthcare consultancy.
- Industrial Health care & Safety Consultation for Hazardous & Non Hazardous Industries.
- Employees Medical Examination & Evaluation as per Factories Act. (Pre Employment / Periodical / Special / Pre Retirement)
- Guidance & Assistance for Industrial Health care & Safety Audits.
- Guidance & Assistance for Industrial Health care & Safety Training programs.
- Guidance & Assistance for Health Care Projects preparation & implementation.
- Organization & Management of Rural Health Care Examination, Treatment & Social Awareness campaigns under banner of Warana Health Care Movement.
Clinical Facilities available:
- Radio diagnosis:
- Conventional Radiography & Diagnostic Ultrasonography.
- Guidance & Assistance for CT / MRI / PET imaging.
- Other specific Investigations : (conducted under doctors supervision)
- Stress Test / Treadmill Test (TMT) & E.C.G
- Spirometry / Lung Function Test.
- Audiometry / Hearing Test.
- Vision & Colour Blindness Tests.
- ENT Examination.
Affiliated Clinical Facilities:
- Clinical Pathology & Blood Bank services.
- Specialized Doctors & experienced Medical Officers 24 hours Consultation & evaluation.
- Routine & Emergency OPD & IPD services.
- Nursing Care, E.C.G & Injection services.
- 24 hours Primary Health Care & First Aid Services.
- 24 hours Ambulance services.
- Skilled & Unskilled manpower assistance.
- Total Dental care.
- Management & Administrative support.
Social Awareness Programs followed by Warana Health Care Movement:
- Save the Girl Child.
- Prevention & Prohibition of Foemale Foeticide & Infanticide.
- Prevention & Prohibition of Bad Habits predominantly consumption of Tobacco products, Alcohol, Drugs, etc.
- Environmental Protection: Preserving & Plantation of Trees, Legal Waste (Biomedical & General) Disposal, Hygiene maintenance, Pollution Control (Environmental, Water, Noise, etc.)
- Prevention & Prohibition of Health Hazards arising due to Misuse of Medical Diagnostic Radiological Equipment & Creation of Awareness regarding the safety measures.
Call us at 0230 – 2477081-83 / 9823096200 or contact us to schedule an appointment.